Lasallian Benefactor & Service Award Recipients
Lasallian Service Award
Presented in grateful appreciation on behalf of the board members, volunteers, staff, and students of LaSalle School, for promoting the LaSalle School mission of support and services to youth and families in need, and to their dedicated witness to the charism of St. John Baptist de LaSalle in sustaining that mission into the future.
- 2013: Daughters of Sarah Senior Living Community & Keith Smith
- 2012: James and Barbara Malerba & The Rotary Club of Albany
- 2011: Assemblyman John J. McEneny & The Pine Hills Neighborhood Association
- 2010: Ron ‘Cook’ Barrett
- 2009: Albany Police and Fire Departments
- 2008: David E. Duffee, Ph.D
- 2007: Albany Mayor Gerald D. Jennings
- 2006: Fr. Anthony J. Chiaramonte
- 2005: St. Peter’s Hospital and CEO Steven P. Boyle
- 2003: Mary Beth O’Brien
- 2002: Fr. Michael A. Farano & The College of Saint Rose
- 2001: Bartley J. Costello III & Telephone Pioneers of America
- 2000: Sister Maureen Joyce, RSM
- 1999: De La Salle Christian Brothers, NY District
- 1997: W. Brian Barr, AFSC
- 1996: Margaret Maloy
- 1995: Sister Serena Branson, DC
- 1994: Albany Police Athletic League
- 1993: Catholic Women’s Service League
- 1992: Brother Brice Wilder, FSC
- 1991: Albany Bishop Howard J. Hubbard
Lasallian Benefactor Award
Pressented in grateful appreciation, on behalv of the board members, volunteers, staff, and students of LaSalle School, for many years of distinguished service in providing assistance to organizations that serve Capital Region youth with special needs and, in particular, the youth of LaSalle School.
- 2010: Tech Valley Communications
- 2009: CDPHP
- 2008: Cool Insuring Agency
- 2007: First Niagara Bank
- 2006: Empire Blue Cross
- 2003: Michael C. Hoffman
- 2001: Kenneth and Thelma Lally
- 2000: Richard P. Zandri & Paul E. Scoville
- 1999: Joseph A. Torani
- 1998: Herbert G. Chorbajian
- 1997: WGY Christmas Wish
- 1996: Walter J. Marvin and Edward J. Nolan, Jr.
- 1995: Ellen and Daniel J. Hogarty, Jr.
- 1994: Julia V. Niebuhr
- 1993: The Ayco Company, L.P.
- 1992: Victor J. Riley, Jr.
- 1991: John D. Picotte